The Hawaii Institute of Unified Physics is dedicated to “communicating the relevance and importance of contemporary advances in unified physics to the broader public”. This effort is most clearly expressed through hosting the Uni-Phi Conference – an international multidisciplinary scientific meeting founded for the purpose of furthering collaborative research of Unification theories and understanding their greater implications.
Director of Research, Nassim Haramein, hosts this unique research consortium with the mission of not only expanding scientific understanding but also effective dissemination of the findings to a wide audience. Acknowledged scientists at the forefront of the fields of physics, biology and mathematics participated thus far, resulting in a synergistic leap in research findings. As well as hosting conferences, Nassim Haramein and fellow HIUP researchers attend conferences with the aim of progressing the advances of Unified Physics.
Subscribe to our email list for additional information and announcements.
- Annual symposium of the computational and condensed matter physics group held at the Instituto de Fisica “Ing. Luis Rivera Terrazas” on the 20th September 2019 – talk presented by Dr Ines Urdaneta on the Quantum Gravity and the Generalised Holographic Approach.
- NAM 2019, National Astronomy Meeting held at Lancaster University, UK on June 30th – July 4th – talk presented by Dr Amira Val Baker on the publication ‘Resolving the vacuum catastrophe: a generalized holographic approach‘.
- Water Conference 2018, The 13th Annual Water Conference held in Sofia, Bulgaria on October 18th – 21st – presentation by William Brown, Scott Brown and Jeremy Pfeiffer on the effects of electromagnetically modulated precision geometry quartz on water.
- ATINER, 4th International Conference on Physics held in Athens, Greece on 18th – 21st July 2016 – talk presented by Nassim Haramein and Dr Amira Val Baker on ‘The electron and the holographic mass solution‘ as presented in the Abstract Book, page 14.
- The Science of Consciousness Conference, held in Tucson, Arizona on April 20th – 30th — talk by William Brown on ‘Unified Physics and the Information Network of Awareness‘. Abstract Book, page 71-72.
- Particle, condensed matter and quantum physics: links via Maxwell’s equations. Royal Society satellite discussion meeting held at Chicheley Hall, Buckinghamshire, UK on 18th – 19th November 2015 – poster presentation by Nassim Haramein and Dr Amira Val Baker on ‘The vacuum Catastrophe and Holographic Mass’.
- Unifying physics and technology in light of Maxwell’s equations. Royal Society discussion meeting held at Carlton House, London, UK on 16th – 17th November 2015 — attended by Nassim Haramein and Dr Amira Val Baker.
- The First International Congress of Conscientiology, Portugal on 22nd to 24th of May 2015 — talk presented by William Brown on ‘The Unified Spacememory Network: from Cosmogenesis to Consciousness‘.
- UNI-PHI CONFERENCE 2008 held in the beautiful Hawaiian Islands, expert scientists from around the world convened to share their studies with each other and build a network of collaboration.
- American Physical Society, Fall Meeting of the Four Corners Section held at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA ON 24th – 25th October 2003 — talk presented by Nassim Haramein and Dr Elizabeth Rauscher on ‘The Quest for the Higgs Boson and the Planck Black Hole Production at the CERN Large Hadron Collider‘.
- American Physical Society, Fall Meeting of the Four Corners Section held at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA ON 24th – 25th October 2003 — poster presentation by Nassim Haramein and Dr Elizabeth Rauscher on ‘A Consideration of Torsion and Coriolis Effects in Einstein’s Field Equations‘.
- American Physical Society, April Meeting 2002: Jointly Sponsored with the High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD) of the American Astronomical Society held at the Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on 20th – 23rd April 2002 — talk presented by Nassim Haramein on ‘Fundamental Dynamics of Black Hole Physics‘.
- American Physical Society, April Meeting 2002: Jointly Sponsored with the High Energy Astrophysics Division (HEAD) of the American Astronomical Society held at the Albuquerque Convention Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA on 20th – 23rd April 2002 — poster presentation by Nassim Haramein on ‘The Role of the Vacuum Structure on a Revised Bootstrap Model of the GUT Scheme‘.
- American Physical Society, Joint Fall Meeting of the Texas Sections of the APS and AAPT and Zone 13 of the SPS held at the Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, USA on 4th – 6th October 2001 — talk presented by Nassim Haramein on ‘A Scaling Law for Organised Matter in the Universe‘.